Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome to moveease


This is the world's window into my thoughts on film. Join me each week as I review, analyze, or lampoon a film. It might be a new film; it might be ancient. But if I'm reviewing it, then there's a reason you should see it.

For this first week, I've posted my reviews of two recent documentaries: Werner Herzog's Antarctic examination "Encounters At the End of World", and Bill Maher's indictment of all things religion, "Religulous." Documentary has in the last few years moved from a stale, academic genre with a narrow following to a format with mass appeal. These two films are no exception - the masses will find them appealing, even if they do find themselves ridiculed in them.

Facebook Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo
blog comments powered by Disqus